Magnetizing System for Permanent Magnets
This magnetizing system for permanent magnets will find application in many spheres – ranging from the magnetization of the exciter motors for huge power station generators on the megawatt scale to the magnetization of small permanent magnets for use in electric vehicles.
Permanent magnets are required for motor and generator engineering. For their production, dipoles of ferromagnetic material must be rectified. For this purpose, a cable is wound around the component to be magnetized according to a pattern that depends on the required polarity (into the grooves of an exciter runner, for example).
Our magnetization system with an energy consumption of only 6 kVA generates for a maximum DC idle voltage of 1200 V unidirectional pulse through the cable of a maximum of 6000 A so as to achieve the required dipole orientation. Magnetization can be performed every 10 minutes. Operation is ensured using a touch panel. The system meets the applicable safety standards.
- Energy store with auxiliary devices and automation components
- Control panel with display and switches
- External display and on-screen controls
- Actual magnetising head
- System of measurement (e.g.of the strength of the magnetic field induced) to enable quality to be checked
- Our system allows the magnetization of permanent magnets using a 16A connection
A brochure with further information can be downloaded here.