Our testing technologies are built for the most demanding environments.
Manufacturers strive to create uninterrupted acceleration utilizing electric drives and/or dual clutch transmissions in which Kleinknecht has been playing a vital role. For many years Kleinknecht, as a general contractor for turnkey installations, has been a well-known name in testing technology. Today, our test benches are integral and essential components of automotive manufacturing and their supply.
With our own automation system based on standard hardware, we are able to represent complex testing processes. Our services include design and manufacturing of the test bench mechanics, development of drive systems, data acquisition, test program generation and noise analysis.
- Technical Specs/Product Range test benches (end-of-line operation and R&D):
- Test benches for gearboxes
- Test benches for automatic transmissions
- Test benches for dual-clutch gears
- Test benches for transfer cases
- Test benches for mechatronics/valve body units
- Test benches for motors (hybrid- and electric drives),
- Test benches for components (e.g. clutches)
- Test benches for vehicles (e.g. 2- and 4-wheel chassis dynamometer)
- Special test facilities